Bouquet of the Week: Golden Garden Roses

I am not ashamed that roses were on the top of my favorite wedding flower list when I first started planning my own event. And why not? They are available most of the year, have a great fragrance, and are beautiful yet inexpensive. What is most amazing about roses is the huge variety that is in the world today and how every color, texture, and size is unique. Today's bi-weekly feature is made with local golden yellow roses, freesia, stock, and a personal favorite; garden roses. These delicate beauties are packed with petals and when I work with them I wonder, "Is this what heaven smells like?". Enjoy the bouquet that is as fragrant as it it lovely! A matching golden rose inspiration board is in the works for this coming week...

-Karin

0 comments: