Meet Linda from Wink Photography

I'd like to start a new feature on the blog to highlight some of the talented people I have had the privilege of meeting and working with during my events.

The first photographer that I met this year is the super friendly and talented Linda Ozaki from Wink Photography. She took these (and many more) stellar shots from the Mad Hatter Tea Party in March of 09'. We made an instant connection and she was able to get me comfortable enough to pose for head shots in May. That's not easy to do!

About Wink:

Wink Photography’s distinctive style is fresh and modern with a trace of Nostalgia. Emphasis is put on creating genuine images that tell your unique story. My philosophy is simple…capture moments that matter!

http://www.winkphotography.net

And Linda does just that. She is a Santa Cruz resident with a super chef for a husband and a love for cats that makes me proud. Linda is down to earth and easygoing, but still hyper focused on her work. How does she do it? To find out give her a call for anything from maternity shots to head shots, family portraits, and of course weddings and events.

Thank you Linda for making the world a better place with your work and my website full of fabulous floralscapes!

0 comments: