Fun with Light


Most of the time floral designers and wedding coordinators spend a bit of effort convincing a bride that the money she invested in lush flowers and interesting detail will go to waste if the venue doesn't have good lighting. With that in mind, this small cocktail centerpiece is one of the few that look better in the dark. What you may notice in the photo is that there still no true substitute for hired spot lighting and up-lighting because the rose is still in the shadows. I just liked the way the crystal and light outline the shape of a beautiful red petals. This was made for my cousin to give to a friend. I thought I'd share this little abstract idea for the week ahead.

1 comments:

  1. Karin, this piece of art indeed got lots of attentions at my party. Thank you for the beautiful flowers.

    -MaiSao